Monday, January 31, 2011

First Day (Bundles Up Pt. 1)

(Looks At Self In The Mirror.....Than Kisses)

It's the first day of Freshman Year, I'm nervous.
They want me, sexually to make me feel more than this innocence.


(Stares into the mirror)

" F*ck Me " said Kyoko
" Calm down Kyoko, not now " said Anita
(starts to feel up on the mirror)

" Was this meant just for you? " said Anita
"Or was this meant for us?" replied Kyoko

"You didn't have to rape me" said Anita fiercely

I walked out the room, didn't know how to reply towards myself.
The bus approaches as I wait outside.
(Prepares to get visually raped by hollering men, so I just put on an angry look)
~IMustStayPositive~

I met up with Shadow, an old friend of mine last year.
He doesn't understand what's going on in my mind, no one does.
Shadow expected me to be a neglecting him, I always did so.
No one knew what was going was a sort of a demevolist.
So to hell with others.

"Cause I don't need to f*ck with protection"
(Stares into the window on the bus)
(grabs the reflection on the mirror)
Kyoko.
I love you.
" F*ck you "
"But why?"

We enter the school, 4 periods passes by, but I missed mine.
And if you understood how mine went, you'd understand why men don't have one.
~FloatOn~





No comments:

Post a Comment