Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cherry Blossom Girl (Anita Blossom)



We used to meet underneath the cherry blossom tree, and let the souls of our feet set free with the fallen leaves above the heights of our desired needs, to swirl around the autumn winds and spread our angelic wings to change the colours of autumns springs...
You were flourished with lust and I was flushed with your love
But blushed with winters touch in such astonished August rush...

You would blossom me, with your blossomed speech
I thought I would blossom you too, but that soon bloomed into doom
When I asked for you to be my bride in groom
You flowered into unsettled petals, and settled for something less settle
Which caused the blossomed cherry tree to burst and bleed into a sea of pink leaves

- Kyoko Naisei

No comments:

Post a Comment