Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mirror Symmetry. (Have You Got It In You?)



The sun cries as the moon arises...
The stars shine but the clouds blind them...
The sky lies, right beside her...
She could have the world if she knew I was standing right behind her...
You looked over your shoulder, as if you heard me crying on your shoulder...
As if you could feel the tear drops drop into each of your ears, for you to hear.
I gently whisper into your ears, to listen to my fears...

Each morning she appears, and each night she disappears.
I am truthful to her face but she doesn't believe in me.
So I lie, so she can see there is another side of me...
She believes I am the enemy, when I am only the entry to her entity.
I admire the amount of time she spends infront of me.
But then she leaves... to see what I can only be.
A Reflection on reality...
She would imitate the beauty she viewed within me, and resemble all that I am and all that I appeared to be...
But she seemingly wants more of me, as she looks at me disgustingly and breaks the mirror, searching for who she really is and not who she appears to be, trying to find herself inside of me.

- Kyoko Naisei

"Have YOU got it in you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment