Sunday, April 10, 2011

Broken Mirror. (It's Not Up To You!)



You were standing there, in full motion. In a rare stance.
Looking back at me with a glance but I'm feeling no emotion where I stand.
I think she's captured all my emotions in the glass.
I glare into the woman who stares in fear of her breaking the mirror that's already broken in pieces. I tell her, she's left you broken so you could see you alot clearer... but the more I look, the more she begins to disappear...
Unfixible cracks instinctively appear, to show her dried up tears smeared all over the damaged mirror through the blurry visions of the deep blue motion filled waves that stains her shattered glass eyes with pain from the past.
Waiting for someone to come near and repair her lungs with a breathe of fresh air and smother her smile she wears to hide her devastated heart that lies beneath inside that shines bright enough to light the entire city skyline.

Deflecting off the mirror's reflection to reflect on my effection, all I can see in my reflection is rejection, that resembles choices...
Using my headphones to ignore the unclear voices and all the surrounding noises...
Until the woman in the mirror with no emotion... finally rejoices...

Who is the woman I see? Is she me? or someone I choose to be?
I was fragile and easy to break, you took advantage and broke me into pieces.
You will never fix the facial features that once featured...
As my love for you tenderly decreases, my love reaches out to someone who will innerly increase it...

- Anita Blossom

"Miss Mirror doesn't like me. Yesterday, she said there is no one like me. But today, she said beauty is my psyche, and I'm crazy. There is something wrong with what I might be."

No comments:

Post a Comment